Hey everyone, this is Clark, and welcome to BecomeWealthyWithMe.com. First up, I simply do not know how to become a millionaire in a year from scratch, but how about 5 years? By the way, if you’re a multi-millionaire, then this post probably isn’t for you.
Below are the 3 BEST ways that I know of to become rich:
1) Internet marketing
3) Strike the lottery
As you can see, having a job is not one of them, unless you’re sitting VERY high up. Striking a lottery is not my forte. Investment is a tricky one, because to make money first you need to have quite a bit, AND you could lose it all if you don’t know what you’re doing.
So, yeah, my best recommendation is Internet marketing.
The UNTAPPED Potential of Internet Marketing
Internet marketing is the process of promoting a brand, product or service (not necessarily your own) online. To get started, you don’t need experience in selling, you don’t need your own product, and you don’t need capital besides a computer and Internet connection.
There are 3.5-plus billion people online, who are looking for solutions to their problems, and spending billions of dollars on products and services every day. If you could reach out and market to just a tiny fraction of these people, you can earn a FULL-TIME passive income, or MULTIPLE full-time passive incomes.
The industry of affiliate marketing (process of promoting other people’s products/services and earning commissions) achieved $3.4 billion sales in 2016, and that number is expected to rise to almost $5 billion in 2017.
The 4 Fundamental Steps of Internet Marketing
1) Choose an interest or niche, which is a group of people looking for the same thing. Choose a “topic” that you enjoy, so that Internet marketing will feel less like a job. Keep in mind that with more than 3.5 billion people online, even the smallest of niches can be very profitable.
2) Build a website, which will act as your online “store”. Your website is where you welcome potential customers and promote products and services to them. Nowadays, building a website is no longer something technical and complicated. Over at Wealthy Affiliate, it is something that can be done in less than a minute, and building your first 2 websites is completely free.
3) Attract potential customers, and the key to this is the creation of content – captivating, informative, accurate and opinionated content that helps your website visitors with their problems. Creating quality content frequently is also key to attracting lots of potential customers to your site.
4) Earn money, through affiliate marketing, placing “ads” on your website, etc.
A Realistic Journey to You Becoming a Millionaire
If you want to become a millionaire, get the right Internet marketing training.
My recommendation is to join Wealthy Affiliate on a starter account for free. With a starter account, you get to:
1) Access the first 10 lessons of each of the 2 “official” training courses. These 20 beginner lessons are good enough for you to build your first website and get your online business on the road
2) Build and “host” 2 free websites at Wealthy Affiliate. As you go through the training, you can apply what you’ve learnt with these 2 sites
3) Meet a community of Internet marketers, many of whom have built successful online businesses. Get pointers from them, and if you get stuck on the training we’re always ready to help
Below is how your “becoming a millionaire” journey may look, a realistic journey:
– Website and SEO set up
– You’ve published 5-10 posts on your site
– Potential earnings: $0
– Your content is starting to get ranked
– Traffic (website visitors) is starting to grow
– You have made a few sales
– You have 30-60 posts on your site
– Potential earnings: $0-$500 per month
– You’re starting to gain some expertise and brand
– You’re making consistent sales, at least several per week
– You have 60-100 posts on your site
– Potential earnings: $500-$3,000 per month
– The search engines are granting your site with some serious “authority”
– You’re making sales daily
– You have 100-150 posts on your site
– Potential earnings: $3,000-$10,000 per month
– Your business is thriving
– You are a noticeable force in the search engine world
– You have 200-300 posts on your site
– Potential earnings: $10,000-$20,000 per month
– You are an authority in the industry
– Google, Bing and Yahoo love you
– You are scaling your business through paid channels
– You have made several hires, including content writers and website designers
– Potential earnings: $20,000-$50,000 per month
That’s all from me today. If you have any questions or comments, don’t be shy to leave them below and I’ll be more than happy to help you out. Thanks!