Hey everyone, welcome to BecomeWealthyWithMe.com. I’m Clark, and on this post I will give you some ideas on how to earn money after retirement. I hope you’re not a bad position financially, because after all retirement is the time to kick back a little and enjoy life. However, what I’m going to share with you could earn you a full-time income, or SEVERAL full-time incomes if you’re willing to work hard for it.
I would discourage you from activities like getting a part-time job, babysitting, filling in online surveys, etc. After all, you’re retired, you don’t want to spend LOTS of your time for meager earnings. Now’s the time to think BIG!!
If you don’t know what you’re doing, trading is a risky option. If you have a house, renting out the spare rooms is a great way to earn some money. However, there is one way of making passive income online that is FREE to get started, and it only requires a laptop and Internet connection.
This is Made for Retirees…
If you have a hobby or passion, why not make money from that? I’m talking about Internet marketing.
The Internet has changed how we purchase goods and services. In 2017, there are more than 3.5 billion people online, searching for information or solutions to their problems. These people are spending billions of dollars on products and services EVERY day.
Imagine if you could just reach and promote to 0.1% of the 3.5-plus billion people online.
Despite the term “marketing”, you really do not need any prior experience whatsoever in selling (I didn’t). You also do not need your own product to sell, you do not need to be great at computers – the fact that you’re here means your computer skills is good enough, and best of all you do not need any capital to get started. More on getting started below, but first,
How Does Internet Marketing Work?
There are 4 key steps in Internet marketing that SUCCESSFUL Internet marketers follow:
1) Choose a niche. A niche is a group of people looking for the same thing. What is your hobby or passion? The more you enjoy doing something, the less it will feel like a job. Your niche could be anything – including “fitness”, “guitars”, “personal development”, “video games”, “pets”, “travel”, “online dating”, and so on.
2) Build a website. Your website is your online “shop”, where you welcome your visitors and promote products and services to them, which will ideally help them solve their problems. At Wealthy Affiliate, building a website is free and takes less than a minute. They also provide 20 Internet marketing lessons for free that will ACTUALLY guide you to build your first website and get your online business on the road.
3) Get traffic. Traffic is people that come to your website. To get lots of free traffic, what you have to do is create engaging and informative content that is going to help your website visitors solve their problems.
4) Earn money. Once you have a website, there are many ways to make money. One of the most popular and lucrative ways is affiliate marketing, where you earn commissions by promoting other people’s products. Another is by placing “ads” or advertisements on your website, and each time one of your visitors clicks on an ad, you earn some money.
How LONG before you become successful at this?
Some people have managed to generate a FULL-TIME income within 3-6 months of building a brand new website, though I trust these are the ones who work through the weekends and treat their business as a 7-day-a-week entity.
If you’re retired and have some time on your hands, why not spend the next few months giving this a shot? Who knows, you may find yourself earning much more money than before your retirement.
Happy Retirement with Wealthy Affiliate!
I got my start in Internet marketing by registering for a (free) starter account at a website called Wealthy Affiliate. If you want to get started in Internet marketing, I urge you to do the same.
Because with a starter account, you get to:
2) Access 20 free Internet marketing training lessons that are provided to guide you to build your first website and get your online business rolling
3) Network with successful Internet marketers who have built a successful business (or multiple) online
And that’s all from me today. If you have any questions or comments about Internet marketing, please feel free to leave them below and I’ll be more than happy to help you out. Thanks a lot!